02 November, 2011

How do I SMASH!

scrapbook class

swapping and clippings
memories of kids sleepers
Well I am trying to smash memories so when I find ones that I don't want to lose I put them in my book. Right now it looks a little empty, hard to find all my little pieces that I have stashed away for future memories but I know that I  have them. I have even smashed some clothing embroidery from my boys sleepers as I wanted to remember some cute imagery. I just can't find enough time in the day to do everything that I want to do...so as things show up is when they get added to my smash album and I journal about them then as I don't have the excuse of not being able not to find a pen if it is always with the book now do I.

3 comments:

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

Thanks for entering! You have a GREAT chance in winning! HA!

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

Hi Melissa. YOU WON!! You can pick up your prize at the store whenever you are in next.

Thanks again for playing along!!

patricias fabric art said...

Just dropping in to say hello -are you not blogging anymore?