17 July, 2007

Hot...Hot...Hot

Where is all this heat coming from. If I was still living in Mission I most likely wouldn't be complaining as I would be use to this, but boy! can we say that I wish we had an AC unit for our house. It has really made it hard to do any crafting and I have dead line for one of my scrap pages to finish. I have such a hard time in just trying to get it done that I am not sure if I will even be able to get it there in time. I am hoping as it will be my first submission. I chose my engagement picture to do as it had the right colours to go with the products that I was provided.

The new thing seems to be Facebook, and no I am still not on it. I just don't want to be found yet I guess. I like it just the way it is right now. I know that my DH is addicted to it. He checks it every morning when he gets up, not sure really what the interests is, it looks a lot like some of the yahoo groups that I belong to. I guess if it keeps someone happy that go for it. Me well I don't like it, at least not yet. I know that I would be found by classmates that I just don't want to find and family that I don't want to see...so I am safe for now in my own little blog home.

No comments: