06 August, 2007

Forgetful me

I seem to such a forgetful ninny, I seem to be creating works of art and forgetting to post them on my blog to keep track of my progress...I will certainly have to work at this blogging thing...

What is a person to do...I just have to learn how to get the better pictures and post them most efficiently on here...right now this isn't working for me...so I guess I will just have to try to endeavor to do better...better said then done with 2 boys especially with mine...sigh..., I did just finish a 12x12 page of my youngest son that I will have to post online for here as I just love it...it is for a local contest that is at my LSS and it is my second time trying to win...my first time was great so I thought that I would give it another try at the gift certificate.

No comments: